Plant Growth Chambers
The trusted brand among user scientists , now ORBITEK ® GC Plant Growth Chambers are available with lot of innovative features added.
ORBITEK ® GC meets wide-ranging requirements in plant growth and related research.
ORBITEK ® Plant Growth Chambers with adjustable and slide out shelving arrangements, gentle air flow, precisely controlled humidity make the chamber ideal for Plant growth, Arabidopsis, Tissue culture studies.
These reach-in chambers are available in two capacities: 350 Litres and 600 Litres.
ORBITEK ® Plant growth chambers are user friendly, allowing researchers to access samples and observe the growth.
- Mirror – finished Stainless steel interior and coated steel exterior.
- High grade Glass wool insulation ensures these chambers perform well under extreme climatic conditions.
- Isolated shelving arrangements below light canopy ensures that the heat emitted from light source is not transferred to the plants.
Air – flow pattern
- Distributed Air Handling System ( DAHS) effectively circulates the air gently , which is important for plant growth.
- The energy efficient air circulation system mounted on the rear wall of the inner chamber ensures effective air circulation.
Temperature & Humidity
- Finned stainless steel heaters withstands higher humidity levels assuring long life of heaters
- The refrigeration system comprises thermal expansion valve(TEV) for efficient performance
- Hermetically sealed reciprocal compressor with eco-friendly CFC free refrigerant
- Uniquely designed VAP-GEN to introduce vapour into the chamber through channelled duct .
- The dual mode feedback system enables VAP-GEN to respond quickly to Humidity changes.
- VAP-GEN draws water from the top mounted reservoir and its level is controlled by automatic ball float system.
- These maintenance free VAP-GEN are reliable to suit typical environmental conditions assuring maximum uptime of the unit.
- The water condensates are fedback into the VAP-GEN ensures minimal water consumption.
Controls & Operation
- User friendly touch sensitive operation through HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- PLC controlled parameters for intelligent operation.
- Large 7.5 Inches color LCD to monitor set parameters.
- Dual type IP65 transmitters for temperature and humidity control.
- Data logging facility.
- Isolated power supply for HMI, for protecting against voltage surge.
- Visual display to indicate functioning of various key components.
- Thermal tripping to protect against run away heating of VAP-GEN heater.
|ORBITEK ®||GC – 350 L||GC – 600 L|
|Cabinet External||Coated Steel||Coated Steel|
|Cabinet Internal||White painted steel||White painted steel|
|Internal Dimn (c.m)||W 72 x D 50 x H 114||W80 x D60 X H125|
|Volume in Litres||350||600|
|Growth area/Shelf||0.3 m.sq||0.4 m.sq|
|Total growth area||0.9 m.sq||1.2 m.sq|
|Max.Growing height (cm)||24||24|
|Temp.range /Humidity OFF||5 to 60 deg C||5 to 60 deg C|
|Temp.range /Humidity ON||20 to 40 deg C||20 to 40 deg C|
|Temp. range/ lights ON||20 to 40 deg C||20 to 40 deg C|
|Temp.range / lights OFF||20 to 40 deg C||20 to 40 deg C|
|Humidity range||40 to 80 % RH||50 to 80 % RH|
|Light intensity||7000 lux||13000 lux|
|Air flow pattern||Forced air circulation||Forced air circulation|
|Insulation||Fiber Glass Wool||Fiber Glass Wool|
|Power requirements||16A x 2 , 6A x 1||16A x 3 , 6A x 1|
|Power consumption||4500 W||7750 W|
|Refrigeration||CFC free R134a refrigerant||CFC free R134a refrigerant|
|Optional UV lamp||Yes||Yes|